- Improved the screen at the start of BMBF setup. BMBF will now check whether or not your Beat Saber version has core mods available before starting setup. If your version doesn't have core mods available, it will recommend you to downgrade, but there will still be an option to patch anyway.
- Added support for using outdated core mods on a newer Beat Saber version, with a warning that clearly articulates the risk of doing this.
- Fixed issue where upgrading a mod does not reinstall its dependants after the upgrade (This was causing an issue where PlaylistCore/PlaylistManager disabled themselves when first installing core mods).
- Fixed issue where older core mods show as enabled after patching when they are really disabled.
- Fixed an error when importing certain playlists from BeastSaber.
- Potential fix for an issue where patching hangs when downloading unstripped
- Changed the built-in
libunity.soto match Beat Saber 1.24.0.
- Improved patching speed with faster APK signing implementation.
- Fixed repeated _BMBF suffixes when repeatedly reloading playlist folder.
- Fixed reloading playlists erases playlist description/author.
- Fixed some rare issues with setting playlist covers.
For mod devs:
- Changed the core mod/extension URLs to point to https://git.bmbf.dev/unicorns/resources instead of to our proxied github. This will allow the community to PR core mod updates in the future.
- Support for version 1.0.0 of the QMOD format.
- New endpoint GET
/host/moddable_versionsfor getting the versions for which core mods are available.
- New endpoints GET
/host/install_core_modsfor getting/installing outdated core mods.
- Allowed covers of playlists to skip the base64 prefix, and removed this from playlist saves.
- Fixed debuggable (real)
customDatais now preserved in playlists.
|com.weloveoculus.BMBF.apk||2022-08-31 20:53:12||29.17 MB||