Update to Beat Saber 1.13.2! A few changes this update:
- Core mods are now installed only when you sync
- Added some fancy new feedback in dialog boxes
- Added endpoints for getting version information:
/host/version/localfor local version,
/host/version/latestfor latest stable version
- Fixes for crashes on playlist uploads, sync button always appearing
- Partially fix potential crashes/failures to download core mods due to handle count
- Extension parsing now properly creates directories required
- Better overall logging for future debugging
- Update to move configuration files to new location.
- Sometimes, your game may fail to sync. You can resolve this usually be "resetting assets" from the tools menu!
- Playlists may sometimes fail to install. In such a case, you should be able to try again, or "Quick fix" and then try again.
Download the latest BMBF from: https://bmbf.dev/stable
|com.weloveoculus.BMBF.apk||2021-01-26 00:39:18||28.73 MB||