Update to Beat Saber 1.16.4! A few changes this update ;)
- Completely removed asset modding in favour of song loading mods.
- Support for far more songs than were previously possible (1800+) tested.
- Songs can be in multiple playlists at once.
- Core mods cannot be removed in the BMBF UI - you can click
Delete Modsin the tools tab and then sync to reinstall them.
- Mods are now enabled/disabled/installed/removed only when you sync.
- Changed to new
.qmodfile format for mods, which has extra features and advantages over the legacy BMBF format (which is no longer supported).
- Far more reliable core mod installations (codegen should always install without issues now).
- Essential core mods are now built into the BMBF APK, and do not have to be downloaded.
- Configuration format almost completely changed, upgrading code added to migrate from the old format.
- New endpoints added and some removed: https://pastebin.com/raw/viR5t9V8.
- Added option to reload playlists folder.
- Added option to prevent BMBF from being killed in the background.
- Reloading your songs folder does not break your playlists (they are kept as is - only known songs are updated)
- Sometimes, buttons on BMBF may not be clickable after patching. Attempting to exit BMBF will then softlock your quest. To fix this, restart your quest by holding down the power button.
- Thumbsticks for scrolling may not work! This will be fixed soon.
Download the latest BMBF from: https://bmbf.dev/stable, or on SideQuest: https://sidequestvr.com/app/747
|com.weloveoculus.BMBF.apk||2021-08-01 17:21:32||87.01 MB||