Update to Beat Saber 1.17.0! Lots of fixes this update.
- BMBF no longer opens in Oculus TV - instead opening in Oculus home like it used to.
- Increased speed of reloading song folder and restoring outdated configs.
- BMBF now opens to the Playlists tab after patching instead of Browser, this is to fix some lag issues after patching, and to correctly display prompts.
- Added "No core mods available for this version of Beat Saber" prompt.
- Added automatic download of unstripped libunity.so file from a community repository.
- With the above, BMBF is now version independent - new versions of Beat Saber will not require a BMBF release from us - only core mod updates which we can push remotely.
- Improved reliability of core mod installations, fixing issues where internet being offline during startup prevented non-builtin mods from installing later on.
Check Core Mod Updatesbutton in the tools tab.
- Improved reliability of mod installations, including fixes for mod dependencies not correctly following their versions, and libraries not uninstalling when they should be able to.
- Fixed setup moving to uninstall step when Beat Saber hadn't actually been uninstalled yet.
Toggle Running in Backgroundbutton.
- Fixed mod installations from direct links to github.
- Fixed Qosmetics sabers did not copy to correct paths if internet went offline during BMBF startup.
- Fixed issues setting playlist cover images.
- Fixed reloading song folder sometimes fails if SongLoader cache is corrupt.
- Fixed scrolling with thumbsticks.
- Rarely, when clicking
Uninstall Beat Saberduring setup, the uninstall prompt will not appear. This can be fixed by restarting BMBF, and if that does not work, restarting your quest.
- There is a chance BMBF UI will not appear quite right if not on the v32 firmware update.
- UI sometimes becomes unclickable after installing the APK.
|com.weloveoculus.BMBF.apk||2021-09-03 18:08:44||82.93 MB||